Mystic Fantasy Roleplaying
Welcome to MFRP! In order to play... You gotta log in! But I think you know that. ^_^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to MFRP! In order to play... You gotta log in! But I think you know that. ^_^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shattered Asylum - Case #001

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Shattered Asylum - Case #001 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Shattered Asylum - Case #001

Post  Mayday_Maia Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:12 pm

i scratch my head "yeah, basically i am. i always forget alot of things but thats mostly because i barely use them" i follow him and look at the elevator and i get the key outa my pocket "i think the key i have might work with it..."
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Number of posts : 406
Registration date : 2009-04-30

http://www.myspace.com/werewolf_vamp_luver

Back to top Go down

The Shattered Asylum - Case #001 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Shattered Asylum - Case #001

Post  Azver Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:39 pm

"Wait...look" when they got to the elevator he pointed at a small sign above a door that said morgue "Right close to the elevator" he grinned.
Azver
Azver
Pro

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2009-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayday_Maia Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:14 am

" now see, i would have never of seen that. i would have been travling up and down every hall and i would have never of found it," she stares at the door then smiles at lok "so im kinda glade youre here"
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Azver Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:33 am

"Why i'm glad i can help" he grinned and tried the morgue door. "Yep...locked"
Azver
Azver
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayday_Maia Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:44 am

"hm.....i wonder.." i try the key and it works "huh...the key i got from the new owner must be the skeleton key....sweet" i smile up at lok "i guess we dont have to kick the doors inside, just the ones going outside"
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Azver Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:32 am

"i guess so" he nodded and carefully went inside the room scanning it quickly...there were a few ghosts but the scouter didnt show them as corrupted or dangerouse. "Theres ghosts, but there nice ones" he whispered and almost instantly spotted the whisp from earlier, it was floating toward the door at the back of the room. "THERE" Lok shouted and expertly threw the knife at the whisp
Azver
Azver
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayday_Maia Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:42 am

the whisp disappears and a swirl of smoke "o.o uh....i dont really think that was completely neccessary but...atleast it wont tell the other mor higher up ghosts.....i guess...."
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Azver Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:45 am

"The purpose of a whisp is to ferry information between all the ghosts....like a gossiper" he -walked up and plucked the knife away stashing it in his jacket- ok hamrless ghosts in here...next?"
Azver
Azver
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayday_Maia Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:13 am

"uh...the basment? or do you wanna test out the elevators to check out the fourth floor?" i look around the morgue for a second " morgues are offically not my favorite place in any building"
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Azver Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:17 am

"No elevator...its to enclosed" Lok said and edged out of the door, and toward the stairs instead of the elevator. "Lets go check those offices" he smiled nervously and opened the door that led to the stairwell.
Azver
Azver
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayday_Maia Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:23 am

"are you afraid of getting stuck in an elevator or are you claustrophic?" i follow him up the stairs "or maybe you're afraid of me tongue, but if its not me its gotta be something so spill or ima bug you about it until we get outa this place"
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Azver Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:58 am

"Because ghsots can stop elevators...and or cut the lines which make the elevator go DOWN SPLAT" he smiled.."if you wanna take them be my guest, but im takin the stairs" he disappeared into the stair well leaving jenny behind to decide.
Azver
Azver
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayday_Maia Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:00 pm

i roll my eyes and follow lok "ghosts would not be that mean cuz they'd know we'd turn into ghost and kick their asses harder then we would if we were solid, now if there were demons here thats a whole different story cuz they dont give a shit about anything only that they have fun"
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Azver Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:57 am

"Demons do come into play about two thousand years from now...but there actully just the extreme version of whats known here to be super man, or something like that...PLOT TWIST LOL!!!!" (i did that on purpose...sound like LAWL) "Besides...more ghosts will haunt the stairs because people fall down stairs no?" he smiled and turned on the scouter, to his disappointment there was only blackness and dust, nothing ghostly.
Azver
Azver
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayday_Maia Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:03 pm

"well i still think the elevator woulda been just fine to go up to the fourth floor in" i shrug " oh well. atleast there arent ghosts to trip us down the stairs huh?"
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Azver Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:24 am

"Please dont jynx us" Lok laughed nervously and stopped. The stairs ended and dropped endlessly infront of him. "Oh great...something the ghosts did?" he steadied himself against the wall and peered over the edge. "Thats a looooong way down" he said and without warning a ghost shot out from the wall behind him and pushed him into the darkness "OH SHI-"

[do what you like ^^]
Azver
Azver
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayday_Maia Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:39 pm

i grab lok before he falls out of reach "damnit when something falls infront of you that means you look around before you huddle against the damn wall!" i pull him onto the stairs and i pull my knife out from my back pocket and i have it ready for if the ghost want to come back at me

[sick T_T]
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Azver Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:33 am

Lok breathed heavily and leaned agianst the wall. "Thanks" was all he could say, he laughed at himself then got up readying his knife. "Lets take the elevator" he said and started down the stairs watching carefully with his scouter.
Azver
Azver
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayday_Maia Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:41 am

i roll my eyes and follow lok "now you think the elevator is safer then the stairs? or are we just taking the elevator cuz you think the ghost will be there next so you can kill it for almost killing you?"
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Azver Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:16 pm

"Because the stairs dont reach where we want to go" he said and jumped down the last bit of the flight he was on. "Besides, i dont think that ghost will show itself again"
Azver
Azver
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayday_Maia Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:25 pm

"neva under estemate a ghost grasshoppa" i do a chinese accent and i use the key on the elevator and i push the up button and you can literally hear the gears grinding while the elevator moves its way up the elevator shaft to the doors
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Azver Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:36 am

"i'm not, i'm mearly saying that they'll send another and another, never keeping the same one, in order to make sure they arent found." he said...feeling a little embarrased he leaned against the teeny hand rail on the left side of the elevator while waiting for them to get to the top.
Azver
Azver
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayday_Maia Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:36 am

"thats probably how the ghosts from your time do it but i've been hunting for a while now and they dont care if they send the same ghost twice" i say leaning against the oppisite wall " frankley i dont care if the ghost is a pipsqueak or a big ass ghoul. first the leader is going down and then all its little followers who are evil and trying to hurt us cuz i dont handle being injured very well or whoevers around me just about being seriously hurt" i glare at him for a second " so those ghosties better be prepare their asses for their ultimate death that sends them straight to Hell where their evil butts belong" flipping my knife at this point
[hehe....very vicious >=}]
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Azver Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:17 pm

"Then we shouldnt waste anytime?" He said as the elevator stopped and slowly creaked open. "So investigate here and otehr floors or straight to the basement?" he asked still standing in the elevator, being wary of any ghosts that might come near.
Azver
Azver
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayday_Maia Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:48 pm

"here first cuz i wanna check out those files in the offices" i walk out of the elevator and i star at the 5 or 6 hallways leading away from the elevator "....um..." i look down all the halls and i sit on the ground in the middle of the room and think
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum