Mystic Fantasy Roleplaying
Welcome to MFRP! In order to play... You gotta log in! But I think you know that. ^_^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to MFRP! In order to play... You gotta log in! But I think you know that. ^_^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shattered Asylum - Case #001

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Shattered Asylum - Case #001 Empty The Shattered Asylum - Case #001

Post  Mayday_Maia Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:49 am

This is the asylum where 15 people have gone in and have disappeared in the last 3 years. 4 Doctors from when it first opened, 3 patientes, 5 teenagers,and 3 police officers so the place is very much empty these days. What we are here to do is to find out what has happend to these people whether its cursed grounds or a cursed building, but when we enter the building everything that can be used to go outside locks and we're unable to leave and one of us has already disappeard. Who'll be next? lets hope no one. Rumor has it that if your in a group that something takes over one of the people in your group and that person kills everyone and then kills himself/herself another rumor is that if your by yourself that you'll go nuts before you die. They DID find a dead body in one of the rooms that was still a alive but only for the few seconds that the nurse went to check on the patient and when she got there what she seen was HORRIBLE the body was skinned and basically torn in half and the room was covered in blood and written over the body was Leave now or die painfully and that was the last day anyone was there for a while.
Now with a few psychics, psychics...know if a ghost is in the room,how many,good or nice,ect. and the hunters are another form of phsychic, but they use science and stuff that can find ghosties and help them move on to whatever hell or heaven awaits them in the after life once their sure that there is actually a ghost in the place.

Races

Vampire
Werewolf
Human
...anything else you can think of that looks human i guess...

Bio

Appearence:[anime or real- doesnt matter]
Name:
Real age: For vampires and anything else that doesnt age only
Personality:
Race:
Ghost hunter or Psychic:
Backround on how you became a ghost hunter or psychic:
What do you do?:
Theme Song:
Crush:
Notes?:

RULES

1.) Cussing is okay but don't be immature about it or there'll be no cussing at all.
2.) Romance is allow but keep it PG-13. And time skip.
3.) 3 characters max
4.) If theres a problem message me. if its with another person get over it and be nice

The Shattered Asylum - Case #001 DemonessGirl
Name: Jenny
Personality: Funny,outgoing, courageous, and smart, quiet, good listener, ALWAYS helps whenever, loves the unnatural (ghosts,vampires,werewolves, ect.), geekishly awsome lol :], smarter then your average 15 year old, and knows how to work and fix almost every electronic device, and sometimes is able sense if a person is wanting to do harm to someone and if theres a ghost around but has never been able to talk to a ghost before and is hoping that change will soon, also can get very emotional at times so be careful or you'll be crying or sometin and will kick your ass without a second thought if you mess wif the electronics and is usually REALLY hyper
Race: Human hybrid
Ghost hunter or Psychic: Ghost Hunter
Backround on how you became a ghost hunter or psychic: I was 10 when I first read a book about ghosts and I just kept reading and all the books made me want to be a ghost hunter, so I searched around for a ghost hunting team that I could join. I couldn't find one so I hunt ghosts on my own and its been that way for a while
What do you do?: I'm the Electronics Manager and i handle all things that need batteries or to be plugged in or fixed or anything that basically helps record our interactions with the dead
Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4IxMF4SM9U Anthem ~ Superchick
Crush: no one really
Notes?: butterfly wings tattoo and their the size of the shoulder blades and listens to an iPod during any and all fights

Last edited by Butterfly_Girl1295 on Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:20 pm; edited 4 times in total
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Number of posts : 406
Registration date : 2009-04-30

http://www.myspace.com/werewolf_vamp_luver

Back to top Go down

The Shattered Asylum - Case #001 Empty Re: The Shattered Asylum - Case #001

Post  Azver Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:46 am

Appearence: The Shattered Asylum - Case #001 Koya
Name: Lok
Personality: Bored from nothing interesting happening, outgoing, childish, jumpy, brave, cypberpunkish
Race: Time-Traveller?
Ghost hunter or Psychic: Ghost Hunter
Backround on how you became a ghost hunter or psychic: In the future that Lok came from the ghosts were at constant war with the hunters with the ghosts at advantage. he was sent back in time to find out how this happened, and if possible stop it. They sent him to where the turning point of ghosts vs. hunters/psy happened to try and stop it. seemingly the only tech he brought with him that works is his anti ghost lazors which lie on his wrists, his computer cube (holographic computer) and his mp3, everything else was either lost on the way or deactivated.
Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81aJmjUK08s When Worlds Collide - Powerman 5000
Crush: huh?
Notes?: he likes computers alot, but is often bored because nothing exciting ever happens. his left eye is purple and his right eye is red and he has earrings in the shape of a celtic cross.

Last edited by Ergo on Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Azver
Azver
Pro

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2009-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayday_Maia Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:39 pm

(*thumbs up* thanks fir joinin and awsome profile picture Men in Black I and II are great movies)
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Azver Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:33 pm

( :] thank you *thumbs up* should we start now...just to get it started?
Azver
Azver
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayday_Maia Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:47 pm

(lol yush =})
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Azver Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:38 pm

Lok tripped into the aslyum cafeteria. He had just jumped back in time so he was still disoriented "They really need to work on that" he mumbled rubbing his aching head. He looked around at the few people in the cafeteria, they were either eatting or staring at nothing, none looked at him. He went and got some of the gross looking food and sat down at a table away from everyone else. Lok's futuristic clothing easily set him apart from everyone else but he didnt care, these people were clothed, the slums from his time people were either naked or wearing rags, this was much better.
Azver
Azver
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayday_Maia Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:16 pm

i check and put a few gagets into a duffle bag and i head for the front door with the key in my pocket and a paper with information in my hand and i look up at the building "man... why'd they let it get so run-down?" i skim over the paper "oh... well duh i shoulda known that its been empty for a while" i unlock the door and look around "man this place is dusty as hell" i turn on a flaslight to get a better look at the place and bugs on the floor scurry back into the shadows "...well thats something i would have been better off not knowing......." i shake my head and i set up a camcorder and a voice recorder near the first hall and i go down a different hall towards the room where the patient was kill and i see dry blood on the walls and when i turn to the bed i see a body "...what the hell..." i poke it and it disappears in a puff of smoke "...huh...musta been one of those incounters that arent dangerous at all.." i shrug and i look around the room for any openings but i dont find any and i head for the cafeteria and see a person eating nothing "....either hes a ghost or he doesnt know..." i look around the room and i dont see anyone else so i shine my light in the mans face "excuse me sir, this is privet property do you have permission to be here? if not im going to have to call the police"
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Azver Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:27 pm

Lok looked up at the girl holding the light covering his eyes a little. "Hey your going to blind somebody like that" When he looked around at the room again, there was nobody and it seemed to be run-down and screwed up, nothing was on his plate either. "God dammit....i hate time disorientation" he growled under his breath and stood. "Well are you a ghost?" he asked rubbing his head. He could tell by her clothes that this was her time era and he forgot to change into this era's clothing before he left so he still seemed out of place, he had made his hair neon-blue before he had left so that glowed brightly in the light.
Azver
Azver
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayday_Maia Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:46 pm

"no. im not a ghost, im the best ghost hunter in the U.S. and im in good with the police so who are you? and since i cant see through you im guessing you're not a ghost either, so you better not be tresspassing here" i lower the light so its not in the man's face
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Azver Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:00 pm

"If i said who i was, you wouldnt believe me" he winked and a red glow came from his sleeve where the lazors were "so since your a ghost hunter, where on the same side" He said and looked around at the darkness. he reached into his jacket and pulled out a small cube and it expanded to the size of his palm and it gave off a dim blue light that iluminated everything within 3 meters.
Azver
Azver
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayday_Maia Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:11 pm

i get a little closer trying to see what the man had in his hand " what the hell is that? and trust me. i basically believe in just about everything so try tellin me"
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Azver Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:19 pm

"Ah this is my M.P.P.C" he smiled and began to walk in the direction of the kitchen. "I'm a ghost hunter from the future, i was sent back to erase the ghosts here and prevent a war that will extend far into the future...with us on teh losing side no less." he explained and continued walking.
Azver
Azver
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayday_Maia Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:24 pm

"hm...okay i understand the future part but what does M.P.P.C mean?" i follow him cuz i want to know and cuz the building has a weird vibe to it so i dont really wanna be in a room alone

Last edited by Butterfly_Girl1295 on Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Azver Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:28 pm

"Multi Purpose Personal Computer" lok repied and kicked open the door of the kitchen holding up his opposit arm a wide scanning like beam spraying over the room, though it revealed nothing. "Damn...empty"
Azver
Azver
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayday_Maia Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:44 pm

"...whats the spray stuff do? was there supposed to be somethin in the kitchen?" i look around the kitchen with my flashlight "...no fog..." i check an electric thermometer "temps normal...and its doesnt feel weird....yup nothings here"
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Azver Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:52 pm

"When it gets on a ghost it begins to glow, making the ghost visible and easy to hit." He said and set the cube on the counter a holographic screen and controls blooming out of the dim light. "It seems as though this technology already exists, thats why i can still use it....and command gave it clearance" he mumbled the latter and tapped his fingers across a few squares with strange markings on them, bringing up another small screen infront of him that said connecting.
Azver
Azver
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayday_Maia Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:42 am

"oh cool..."i reach out to touch it but i stop an inch short and i put my hand down " i aint supposed to touch it am i?"
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Azver Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:53 am

"Not reccomended" was all Lok said before an image came up on the screen. It was the image of a man, roughly in his fourties with three claw-mark like scars across his face. "Ah Lok, glad you could establish connection." he said, his face emotionless. Lok face remained similar as he replied "Yes sir, i've made contact with a ghost hunter from this era. I'm sending my report now" a small cord ejected from the box and lok took it and a small panel slide away in the back of his neck where he connected the wire. "Connected" the automated voice announced and data began to run on several different screens. The man didnt say a word as the data streamed and when it was done Lok disconnected and began speaking quickly in some strange language, the man replying at the same speed. When they finally stopped the man nodded and Lok saluted him before the entire computer cube turned off and went back to its illumination. "Now then, i've made my report...shall we get to know eachother?"
Azver
Azver
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayday_Maia Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:02 am

i look at the back of his neck where he was connected to a cord before the computer thing turned off "are you an android or somethin? not that i have anythin against 'em. im just curious, oh and what were you saying? i've never heard that language before," i cross my arms "and im not A ghost hunter im THE ghost hunter. i know every language known to man so far and i know how to get rid of any ghost,demon, or poltergist. i know where to get weapons or supplies to get rid of such things" i look at the door leading to the cafeteria and i see a little whisp escape from the door way "shit.... i bet it heard everythin i just said"
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Azver Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:22 am

Lok memorized the view of the whisp and without saying anything he ran straight after it as fast as he could. In a few seconds it disappeared and Lok stopped cursing to himself before walking back. "No its an implant that the ghost hunters get so we can stream data from the MPPC..that language is the fifth dialect of ISLS, used and known only by the hunters in my era." He explained and grabbed the cube and attaching it to a strong looking piece of string...regular string and put it around his wrist so it hung like a small charm.
Azver
Azver
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayday_Maia Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:28 am

"uh.....okay you lost me at ISLS so what does it mean? cuz it sounds like a.....thing i can't remember...." i rub my head "there must be alot of super smart people in the future or somethin cuz whenever something smart tries to go through my head it ends up a headache so yeah...smart talk isnt good for my head"

Last edited by Butterfly_Girl1295 on Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Azver Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:33 am

"Actully its alot worse in the future than you think" Lok laughed and walked out of the kitchen. "ISLS means Inter Stellar Language Simulation, its basically the main language spoken, the first dialect is somthing similar to japanese, second sounds like english mixed with japanese, and it goes on from there, fifth dialect is one taught to the ghost hunters for closed communication" he smiled "this is how most of us speak anyways, unless your from a slum or ghetto, the middle class is very small and the rich is even smaller...so being a ghost hunter is the best you can do to get a good living" he explained, he was getting tired of explaining things.
Azver
Azver
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayday_Maia Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:54 am

"huh...sounds like its really bad in the future...um.....if you don't mind me asking...what year did you come from?" i go through my duffel bag and i pull out an iron-silver mix knife and i twirl it around my fingers and such to keep as busy as possible while i follow the man and look for the slippery whispy ghosty
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Azver Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:07 am

"Uhhh lets see.....using earth's year i would saaaayyy...4792 A.D, for me it would be 137 T.F, for the ghosts it would be 2692 B.B" he said having a hard time remembering what the time frames for earth and the ghosts were...he couldnt say what the meaning of B.B meant or else the ghosts could over hear. "Anyways whats your name?"
Azver
Azver
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayday_Maia Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:12 am

i rub my head again "holy shit thats alot of numbers...i knew i shoulda brought some asprin" i put my knife away and look around hopin to see the ghost again but i dont and i look back at the man "oh i almost forgot that you asked for my name. its Jenny. whats yours?"
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next