Mystic Fantasy Roleplaying
Welcome to MFRP! In order to play... You gotta log in! But I think you know that. ^_^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to MFRP! In order to play... You gotta log in! But I think you know that. ^_^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Distaste .:Humans and Hybrids:.

+5
VampGirl3
Azver
Mayday_Maia
KittenKat
darkincubus09
9 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Distaste .:Humans and Hybrids:. - Page 4 Empty Re: Distaste .:Humans and Hybrids:.

Post  KittenKat Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:28 am

Moriko giggled in her hand, "Well she's a very lively elder than." Looking around for the house like store. "We should probably get somethings we would need also, don't you think Satsuki?" Moriko thought about where her, Val and Satsuki would go after they got the map.

KittenKat
Newb

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

Distaste .:Humans and Hybrids:. - Page 4 Empty Re: Distaste .:Humans and Hybrids:.

Post  Jester Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:32 am

"Noted about not sitting for a week, haha." Satsuki smiled and looked for the pink shudders. "Um well I guess we should, but what would we need? Maybe we should stick around here for a few days Moriko, it seems like a nice quiet town." looks at Moriko and smiles, "I kind of like it here."
Jester
Jester
Newb

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-11-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayday_Maia Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:28 am

"i've been here a while and everything is pretty good about it...sure its got its hybrid haters and some really crazy rats but for now though its home" she looks back at the two "say....do either of you have owners? not that im tryin to be nosey itd just be nice to know"
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Number of posts : 406
Registration date : 2009-04-30

http://www.myspace.com/werewolf_vamp_luver

Back to top Go down

Post  Jester Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:42 am

"I left my home. I'm sure if I went back they would take me back in." Satsuki smiled a bit. "I decided that I was going to search for something they could never buy me."
Jester
Jester
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  KittenKat Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:54 am

Looks down, "I did, but that's why I'm here. I'm looking for him.." Feels the tears in her eyes and blinks them away, keeping her head down so no one sees. "What about you Val?"

KittenKat
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayday_Maia Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:13 am

val slowed down a little and she stared at the ground while she walked "they uh...they left me a few years ago i think....i waited a while but then some other family moved in and kicked me out..." she looks back at satsuki tears forming in her eyes "you're lucky you have a place to go back to when you find what you're looking for...i hope you find what you're looking for because i bet your family misses you..."she looks at moriko "im sorry if i brought up bad,sad,or lonely memories...im sure you'll find youre owner soon moriko" she wiped at the tears at slipped down her cheeks then continued on as she did as if she had never asked anything at all
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Jester Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:20 am

Satsuki walked up to Val and put his arm around her, "Well, it might take a while to find what I'm looking for. But.." smiles at her, "When I go back how about you come with me?"
Jester
Jester
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayday_Maia Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:26 am

val stepped away from satsuki and glared at him a little "Thanks, but no thanks" she looks at her plushie,smiles,nods, and she looks up at satsuki with a serious face "she told me to tell you that you're turning into a creeper"
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  KittenKat Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:30 am

Giggles, "What are you looking for Satsuki?" Walks in between Val and Satsuki. Looks up at him and tips her head.

KittenKat
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  Jester Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:33 am

He stepped over a bit for Moriko, "Well its kind of, haha lame.." He blushes a bit, "I'm looking for love.." Turns red and doesn't look over at the girls.
Jester
Jester
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayday_Maia Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:38 am

"uh...." she looks up at them both "...whats love?" she quietly talks to tigeress and looks at them again "neither me or tigeress knows what it is or means so we both would like to know"
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  KittenKat Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:39 am

Giggles more, "Well I think its cute your looking for love." Looks at Val,"Um, well love is.." Thinks about it for a moment. "Love is when you get butterflies in your tummy, when a certain person is near you. And sometimes you blush a lot, or get nervous. Its a happy feeling, and when you feel it, you don't ever want it to ever end." She smiles.

KittenKat
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayday_Maia Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:45 am

"huh.....sounds gross"i look at tigeress "oh god! no she wants to find love to" glares at them both "shes gunna bug me about it until she finds it...Thanks" she walks ahead of them both again fighting with her plushie quietly
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Jester Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:50 am

Laughs and looks at Moriko, "I take it you've been in love than? I mean to know what love is."
Jester
Jester
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayday_Maia Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:55 am

val glares over her shoulder at both of them "stop saying that word so tigeress will forget what she obsessing over at the moment please" she looks forward with a 'warning' from her plushie and she runs striaght into a lightpole and then lands on her hind end falling backwards "ow..." she rubs her nose and glares at her plushie "yeah yeah yeah talk about karma all you want. its your fault i ran into the dang pole cuz you shoulda warned me sooner" she listens for a second and glares at the plushie "just because i wont let you look for 'love' doesn't mean you need to make me run into a lightpole you evil little plushie!" she stays sitting down due to the fact that her legs feel like jello for running into the pole

Last edited by Evie_FireHeart on Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  KittenKat Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:55 am

Moriko smiled, "Once. He was my owner. That's why I'm looking for him..though I don't know why he left." She looks down, "I hope I didn't do anything wrong." Goes to Vals side, "Are you okay?"

KittenKat
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayday_Maia Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:00 am

"yeah im okay" she stand up and brushes dirt off her clothes "tigeress just desided to take revenge thats all" she doesnt know it but she has a bloody nose cuz she hit the pole harder then she thought
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Jester Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:05 am

He hads Val a hankerchif, "You got a bloody nose."
Jester
Jester
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  Azver Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:08 am

[lol update please]
Azver
Azver
Pro

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2009-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayday_Maia Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:09 am

she wipes at her nose with the back of her hand and it comes away bloody and she stares at it "not good....." her face turns green but instead of puking or anything... she faints
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Jester Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:11 am

(lol um I came in, met Moriko than Val and talked about families & here we are kind of)
Jester
Jester
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  KittenKat Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:14 am

Gasps, "Val!" Moriko rushes to her side and puts her head on her lap. Looks up at Satsuki, "Is she going to be ok?"

KittenKat
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  Azver Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:17 am

[sweet thank you ^^]

Loki walked slowly, looking around him wherever he was. "I cant believe i got lost....again" he said quite frankly and rubbed his head in annoyance.
Azver
Azver
Pro

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2009-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Jester Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:19 am

Nods, "She'll be ok. Just keep her like that and try not to move her." Kneels down by them.
Jester
Jester
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayday_Maia Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:22 am

after a while she wakes up and instantly put her hand to the back of her head "ow ow ow...what happend?"
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum