Mystic Fantasy Roleplaying
Welcome to MFRP! In order to play... You gotta log in! But I think you know that. ^_^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to MFRP! In order to play... You gotta log in! But I think you know that. ^_^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Distaste .:Humans and Hybrids:.

+5
VampGirl3
Azver
Mayday_Maia
KittenKat
darkincubus09
9 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Distaste .:Humans and Hybrids:. - Page 3 Empty Re: Distaste .:Humans and Hybrids:.

Post  Jester Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:23 pm

He waited a few moments before taking a few big steps to catch up to her. Satsuki looked over at her, and laced his arm with hers. "Well if your traveling for love, and I am also," looking over at Moriko smiling, "than why not travel together. Just think of me as a companion and watcher." He laughed a bit. Than something caught his attention. Satsuki smelled the air and looked for where that delicious smell was coming from. "Why don't we get something to eat first?"
Jester
Jester
Newb

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-11-20

Back to top Go down

Distaste .:Humans and Hybrids:. - Page 3 Empty Re: Distaste .:Humans and Hybrids:.

Post  KittenKat Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:45 pm

She sighed and nodded in agreement. "Oh!" Moriko reached in to her bag and pulled out the meat she had saved from the day before. "Its not much, but its something." She looked up at Satsuki, offering the meat to him.

KittenKat
Newb

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Jester Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:11 am

Satsuki smiles and sliced the meat in half and handed Moriko her slice. He ate silently, watching Moriko. He studied her, from head to toe. A strange emotion washed over him. Something about her was so familiar, and yet he couldn't figure out what. He finished his slice and continued to study her. "She must have been in a dream." he thought to himself. He realized the look she was giving him and snapped out of his thoughts. Satsuki smiled and blushed a bit. "Um. So shall we?" extending his arm out in front of them.
Jester
Jester
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  KittenKat Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:58 am

Moriko started forward. "Why on earth was he staring at you?" asked herself, "He was studying you Moriko! Watching your every move. And he watched you while you slept! It all say creep!" Shaking her head she stopped. "Why did you watch me sleep last night? Why watch over a complete stranger?" she demanded to Satsuki. She waited a second, "And why did you look me up and down over and over when I ate! Are you going to rob me? Just waiting for the right to strike and take what little I have!" Moriko curled her hands into fists. She stared into his eyes, waiting for him to rightfully explain what he was going to do.

KittenKat
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayday_Maia Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:09 am

val heard moriko cuz she wasn't that far away and she thinks ' i bet moriko has something i could use!' val goes to where she heard moriko and cam up behind her and she tugged on moriko's sleeve a few times
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Number of posts : 406
Registration date : 2009-04-30

http://www.myspace.com/werewolf_vamp_luver

Back to top Go down

Post  KittenKat Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:34 pm

Moriko looked at Val and smiles. "Hi again. How are you? And what happened to your plushie?" Moriko looked through her bag until she found a small box and took it out. Than opened it and took the already threaded needle out, "Don't worry, we'll have your plushie fixed in no time."

KittenKat
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  Jester Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:03 pm

Satsuki looked at the girl and smiled. He took her hand and bowed in front of her, "Greetings to you my dear. I am Satsuki." He kissed her hand before returning upright. "And who might I ask, am I having the pleasure of being in her company?" Satsuki smiled, than glanced over at Moriko to see how she was making out to fix the small toy.
Jester
Jester
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayday_Maia Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:16 pm

val hugs moriko "thank you so much! and what happend was an alley cat got ahold of her and i couldnt find her for a while so the cat had time to rip her up" then she looks at satsuki "im val....nice to meet you..." she sticks close to moriko because she worried about her plushie and wants to watch how moriko sews her plushie up cause she doesnt really know how to sew herself and because she doesnt really like satsuki all that much
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  KittenKat Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:40 pm

Moriko hands Val her plushie and smiles, "Good as new." She puts her box away in her bag. "So what are you up to Val?" Glancing over at Satsuki, realizing he's looking at her again.

KittenKat
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  Jester Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:05 pm

Satsuki smiled at Val, "Its a pleasure to meet you Miss Val." Than stands in front of the two girls. He starts studying Moriko again, until he sees she knows he's studying her again, and quickly looks for a sign to tell him where they are at that moment. Hoping she wont bring it up again.
Jester
Jester
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayday_Maia Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:38 pm

val looks her plushie over "wow... she looks as though she was never torn..." she smiles at moriko "...if i had done it she would have looked scarred so thank you very very much" she looks at satsuki and then at moriko "im sorry if i interupted anything..."
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  KittenKat Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:53 pm

Smiles and blushes a bit, "Anytime Val, I'm happy to help. Er no you didn't, we were just talking about something silly. No big." She glanced over at Satsuki, than back at Val. "He just came into town last night and uh watched over me while I slept to keep me safe." Moriko laughed a bit before going silent.

KittenKat
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayday_Maia Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:59 pm

val looks closely at satsuki "are you a creeper? and if you dont know what a creeper is its a person who does creepy things, and if you are and you're planning on doing something bad to moriko just know that im a tiger hybrid and i will rip you into pieces cuz i don't let people hurt my friends no matter how new of a friend they are" shes kinda glaring at him at this point "so i wouldn't wanna be you if you hurt moriko"
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Jester Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:08 pm

Satsuki looked at Val suprised, "Of course I'm not! I have a much higher respect for woman than you think I do." He folded his arms, "I was making sure she was safe, I told her that. And the only reason I keep looking at her is because I feel like I have seen her before and can't remember where." Looks at Moriko, "Now you know why I look at you."
Jester
Jester
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  KittenKat Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:17 pm

Moriko stood there in a bit of shock, than broke the silence, "Well, uh now that that's in the open.. I don't think I've ever met you Satsuki. No, wait make that, I've never met you until this morning. How could you seen me before?" Moriko stood there looking him in the eyes, "Well, anyway," turns to Val, "We were on our way to get a map and figure out where we are, and where we should go next." Glances over at Satsuki, "And since I'm traveling alone, Satsuki here wanted to travel with me. Hey! Val why don't you come too? That is if you want."

KittenKat
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayday_Maia Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:36 pm

val gets a bright smile "can i? really? i'd love to come!" she looks down at her plushie and nods "tigeress says shes gunna come too..." val whispers to moriko "shes gunna keep an eye on satsuki for both of us so if he does anything bad i can get him before he could get either of us" she looks at satsuki and she holds up tigeress towards him "you never said hello to her so she thinks you're just a tad rude"
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Jester Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:41 pm

Satsuki smiled and shook the plushies arm softly, "Greetings to you. Please forgive me for not saying hello sooner, but you where getting fixed." Lokks at Val and Moriko, "Shall we than ladies?"
Jester
Jester
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  KittenKat Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:45 pm

Moriko giggled at what Val said. And nodded to Satsuki, "Off to the store than?"

KittenKat
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayday_Maia Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:52 pm

"she says its a pleasure to meet you and that shes sorry she was torn" val points in a dircetion "to the store!"vals all excited but it fades and her arm drops back to her side"....uh....i forgot where it was....you guys know where it is right?"
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  KittenKat Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:58 pm

Moriko shrugged, "I guess we should ask around." Starts walking toward the road, and looks back. "Coming Satsuki?"

KittenKat
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  Jester Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:00 am

Satsuki smiled and walked up to Moriko and linked arms with her, than looked at Val and offered his other arm, "Shall we than Miss Val?"
Jester
Jester
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayday_Maia Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:33 am

"uh...yesh" she ignores his arm and walks ahead of them watching out for peoples and looking for the store and tigeress is on her shoulder watching moriko and satsuki "this is gunna be fun i can just tell" she says over her shoulder at the two
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  KittenKat Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:42 am

Moriko smiles, "Yes it will be!" Looking around for the store. She glance over at Satsuki and smiled at him.

KittenKat
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  Jester Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:44 am

Satsuki nodded in agreement. And avoided eye contact with Moriko, looking intently for the store. "Where would the store be? And where did you get the meat Moriko? Maybe the store is near the meat shop."
Jester
Jester
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayday_Maia Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:58 pm

"naw i go to the meat shop alot and its not there" val shrugs "i can remember what the store LOOKS like but i cant remember where its at, but if i see it i'll point it out to y'all" she turns and walks backwards "the store isnt all that big though so it'd be pretty hard to spot if you didnt know what you were looking for because it doesnt even have a sign for it on the windows or nothin. its a brick building that looks like a home but it has like pink shutters - the owner loves pink - and the door is one of those huge double doors for those really big houses even though its small, the door is lime green with a fancy silver door handle that looks really old and it has some of the prettiest flowers i've ever seen around the building and under the windows in white flower boxes" she turns back round before she trips and goes over the details of the building in her head making sure she said them right. after her mental checklist she nods to herself " its a weird building but the owner is really nice cuz sometimes when i help her so i can pay for something if i dont have enough money she'd give me a piece of candy or something fun i could do later, but be careful she can be as strict as ever so dont make her mad or anythin even though shes old this is what she tells me 'I maybe old and I don't care how old you get, you disrespect your elders and I'll make sure you wont sit for a week' so yeah...please dont make her mad"
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum