Mystic Fantasy Roleplaying
Welcome to MFRP! In order to play... You gotta log in! But I think you know that. ^_^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to MFRP! In order to play... You gotta log in! But I think you know that. ^_^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Distaste .:Humans and Hybrids:.

+5
VampGirl3
Azver
Mayday_Maia
KittenKat
darkincubus09
9 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Distaste .:Humans and Hybrids:. - Page 2 Empty Re: Distaste .:Humans and Hybrids:.

Post  KittenKat Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:32 am

[[what was with the thrust? lol im lost]] She pulls out some bills from her small purse and looks at how much she has. "Um, I have $5" holdind up the single bills for them to see. "Mind if I get in on it?" smiling sweetly

KittenKat
Newb

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

Distaste .:Humans and Hybrids:. - Page 2 Empty Re: Distaste .:Humans and Hybrids:.

Post  Azver Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:04 pm

"There we have it, i'll get the meat" String said and smiled taking the money and slipping quickly into the shop. The shop smelled strongly of deliciouse food. 'God i want it all' he thought and quickly took the large piece of hame off the rack and went to the counter to pay. "will this be all sir?" the store clerk asked. String only nodded and handed over the money, with the meat payed for he took it off the counter and came back out of the store. "So we share neh?, one third each?"
Azver
Azver
Pro

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2009-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post  KittenKat Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:31 pm

[[haha sorry i suck at spelling today, and it was a rush job before]]

Nods, "That looks so good right now. I cant believe how hungry I am." Smiles, "Im Moriko by the way." She extened out her hand to them.

KittenKat
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayday_Maia Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:01 pm

val nods to the meat divisons "sounds good" she looks at moriko's hand for a second and doesnt shake it but instead smiles up at both of the people "my names val"
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Number of posts : 406
Registration date : 2009-04-30

http://www.myspace.com/werewolf_vamp_luver

Back to top Go down

Post  Azver Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:17 am

"I'm String, nice to meet yah nyu" he said and bowed slightly. Without another word he brought the meat out of the pack and tossed up into the air jumping up with it and spinning, expertly cutting it into three even pieces. He had been taught how to fight when he worked for the rich family so he was someone you didnt screw with. He handed Val the tiger and Moriko the cat their share of meat and began to nibble on his own. 'Yum'
Azver
Azver
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayday_Maia Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:47 am

val literally attacks her piece of meat and her sharp tiger teeth are showing with she chews
"^.^yummy yumm yumm!!" other then stopping to talk she naws constantly on her peice of meat

Last edited by Evie_FireHeart on Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  VampGirl3 Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:22 pm

Name:
Chloe Saunders
Race:
Ghost Whisperer
Supports:
Romance, art, and theater
Appearance:
Distaste .:Humans and Hybrids:. - Page 2 3698215_09a7af1d-b997-4175-8fbe-2ae9c04c5ee5-molly-reduced
History:
I died in a car accident, but somehow came back to life. Now, I can see ghost.
Personality:
I'm sweet, tough, independent, caring, and understanding. I don't mind hybrids or humans.
Crush?:

Other:
I like to read, draw, listen to music, write music, sing, and do theater.
VampGirl3
VampGirl3
Newb

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2009-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post  KittenKat Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:00 pm

Catches her slice, and takes small bites. Smiles at them both, "So niether one of you live here?" Looks around, "It seems like a small quiet town, perfect to live in." Takes another bite & goes silent. Takes out a clothe from her bag & wrapps the meat up in it & slipps it back in her bag. "Well, I should get going. I still have to figure out where I am & how to get where I'm going." She smiles, "nice to meet you both." She waves and slowly walks away, looking around for some kind of help.

KittenKat
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  Azver Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:33 pm

String bites into his meat and rips a piece out, while with his other hand he shoves his hat onto val's tiger plush. "there it has something to wear" he said and scratched on of his ears "nya i better be goin too, have a family to find yah know?" he put his hand on val's head and began to walk away letting his hand slide off. "you ever need someone to hand out with, come find me...i'm usually in the china town alleys
Azver
Azver
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  KittenKat Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:45 pm

She sitiing on a bench with her head in her hands. "Why don't I know where I am?" she thought to herself. "And why now did you have to lose track of where you are??" Moriko cried softy in her hands. She needed to get to where she was going or start life a new with her surroundings.

KittenKat
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayday_Maia Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:58 pm

val looked at the hat string put on her tiger plushie "huh...i wonder why he gave you his hat.." she hugs her plushie tightly to her and continues to chew on her piece of meat until its gone and she sighs "well, it was good while it lasted" she looks up and down the streets and its basically empty "...i wonder what happend..." she looks at her plushie again "i guess we're on our own yet again buddy..." she puts the hat on the tiger plushies head better and starts down the stree towards the place where she usually sleeps because shes tired after finally having a good meal
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Azver Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:03 pm

String sits on the corner between two empty streets munching on his piece of meat. "Man this is way better than soup" he said thinking about the homeless shelter. He couldnt go there now sinces it was for humans only and he gave his hat to Val. String itched his head, thinking about what to do next. "I'm way to lazy for a job, thats why i wanna family" he said to himself and bit into the meat to keep it in his mouth. Shoving himself up with one hand "I hope the Moriko-chan doesnt get lost" he said and looked from side to side. This was usually the time the Rats came out, and they would smell those other two. String had already taught them to leave him alone so they wouldnt attack. "Maybe Val already knows, but i know Moriko doesnt" he sighed and slapped his head. "I should get her to a populated area before they find her." he said and without another word he began to run in the direction he had come, not urgently, but not slowly.

((sorry for late post, been busy))
Azver
Azver
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  KittenKat Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:35 pm

Moriko still sat on the bench. Looking around to see where to go. Sighs “Well I guess theres no use in just sitting.” She stands up and starts walking, looking for the right direction if there is one for her to go. (haha its all good ^^)

KittenKat
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayday_Maia Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:35 pm

val is staring at the spot where her box and blanket was "...well...that sucks...the garbage men probably either thought it was trash or just wanted me to sleep on the ground" she looks at her plushie "where do we go now? the homless shelter wont take us cuz of my being a hybrid and they took our box and our blanket so we cant sleep here anymore so what do you think? a park bench again or do you think we should find an abandoned house?" the tiger plushie 'talks' to her and she nods in thought and in agreement "yeah i was thinking abandon house too but im not sure where one is..." shes still listening to the plushie "no no no i dont think we'll every find a house in that area... there are a few in the dangerous areas but i dont wanna go to those, so i guess we just start looking around" she makes her plushie nod and she nods herself and when she looks a black away from the butchers she finds a really nice,but abandoned house so she goes around to the back and goes inside to see if its unliveable or just a little randown "hm...nice, we picked a pretty good spot" she looks around and in an upstairs bedroom there was a dusty but usable matress so she sat on it and sat her plushie down by her "whatcha think? good?" she nods while the plushie 'talks' again "yeah i think so too" she yawns and lays back on the matress and curles up around the tiger plushie "i'll find another job in the morning so G'night tigeress[plusie's name]" and she falls asleep after twisting a few times for a comfy spot
(school es taking all my time sorry =\ im trying my best to post as often as possible)
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  KittenKat Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:24 pm

Wiping a tear from her eye, she shoves the picture back in her bag. Looking at each sign carefully to see if she was headed in the right direction. "How could you be so stupid Moriko?" she thought, "You can grab enough money to last a while, but you can't even bring a map?" Moriko shook her head in anger at her self and looked around, it was getting a bit dark out. She noticed a street light near a bench and ran to it. If she was going to be alone, she may as well be in a light area again.

KittenKat
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  Jester Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:57 pm

Name:
Satsuki Itō
Race:
Hybid:human and cat
Supports:
Support the romance
Appearance:
Distaste .:Humans and Hybrids:. - Page 2 Neko-b10
History:
Satsuki grew up in the better half of town. His family where rich, and showered him with only the finest things in the world, but was never happy. One night Satsuki left his family in search of the one thing his family could never buy him. Love.
Personality:
Is very tough and will take charge when needed, but has a soft side people rarely ever see.
Crush:
Moriko
(mind if I join the fun)

Last edited by Jester on Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jester
Jester
Newb

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-11-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Jester Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:24 am

Satsuki walked in quick steps. He watched as the darkness grew around him. He hadn't planned on being in this town so soon, but was thankful he arived at nightfall. "Now," he thought, "I shall wait until morning to ask what town I am in. And maybe I will stay for a while to find her." Satsuki laughed to him self about the idea of finding the one he dreamt of, and thought in a way it was silly to go searching for such a girl. But he was hopeful. Satsuki walked along the side walk, looking for a human or hybrid who could possibly tell him where he was. He glanced over to the park and noticed a girl laying curled up on the bench under the light. His heart fell with sorrow, no one deserved to live on the street alone. He casually walked across the street until he was close enough to see the girl curled up was a hybrid. Smiling, he walked over and sat near her head on the bench. Maybe if he watches over her while she slept she would aid him in the morning, and possibley show him around. "Or maybe.." he thought to himself as he drifted off to sleep.
Jester
Jester
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  KittenKat Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:01 am

Moriko awoke the next morning to the sound of cars and the sun on her face. She stretched, uncurling herself. Her eyes shot open and sat straight up when she realized someone was sitting next to her. Moriko didn't remember seeing him there when she fell asleep, so where did he come from? Scooting away from him she apologized over and over again. "I am SO sorry. Really I am. I didn't even see you there." Moriko felt her face get hot as she apologized, blushing on the spot due to the lack of not seeing he was sitting there next to her.

KittenKat
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  Jester Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:16 am

Satsuki laughed a bit and rubs his eyes and stretched a bit himself."Its ok, honest. You didn't even hit me that hard." He smiled, "I'm Satsuki," he extended his hand to her. "I seen you asleep her alone last night and thought I should keep you safe, seeing is how you're alone and all."
Jester
Jester
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  KittenKat Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:40 am

Moriko extended her hand to his, "I'm Moriko. N-nice to meet you." She smiled a bit and than pulled her hand away. "And thank you for watching over me. I don't think anyone has ever done that for me." Moriko stood up and straightened her dress, smoothing out the wrinkles. "So, um, Satsuki, where are you from? If you don't mind me asking." Moriko looked at Satsuki and smiled.

KittenKat
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  Jester Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:56 am

Satsuki smiled, "Its nice to meet you Miss Moriko as well. And it was a pleasure to watch you." He noticed the look Moriko gave him, "I mean not that I get a joy out of watching girls such as you sleep..what I meant was that you were alone and thought I could watch you sleep.." Satsuki got red and flustered at what he was trying to get out, "I thought I would watch over you while you slept because you are very pretty young lady and I didn't want to see anything happen to you." He smiled, and laughed a bit at himself. "I wonder why I got so flustered.." Satsuki thought to himself, he shook the thoughts away and jumped up, "I am from the Itō family. I was there family pet." he bowed in front of her, taking her hand into his and kissing it. Glancing up and smiling, "And where, if I may ask are you from Miss Moriko?" Standing in front of her still holding her hand.
Jester
Jester
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  KittenKat Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:42 am

She giggled and blushed a bit, "I uh. I had an owner." Moriko looked down and tears filled her eyes. "And he left with no word. I've been looking for him for a long time and haven't found him yet." Wipes the tears form her eyes, "I-I have to go now, I have a long way ahead of me." Moriko stepped around Satsuki and started walking slowly away.

KittenKat
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  Jester Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:43 am

Satsuki tipped his head, "Are you ok? I didn't meant to pry." He followed after Moriko and gently pulled her arm back. He turned her and lifted her head up, looking in her eyes. "Did I say something wrong Miss Moriko? Because if I did I am very sorry." Satsuki looked deep in Morikos eyes, searching for an answer.
Jester
Jester
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  KittenKat Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:57 am

Moriko looked away and shook her head, "No you didn't say anything wrong..its just.." Tears fall down her cheeks. "Its just that my owner left me.." Moriko looks up in Satsuki eyes, "I loved him and he left with no word." She put her head on his chest and sobbed softly. She hasn't cried over this in the longest time, "Why now? Pull yourself together Moriko!" she thought. Moriko pushed away from him and wiped the tears from her eyes. "I'm sorry." she whispered. "I have to go now. Thank you for keeping me safe." She turned slowly and started walking away.

KittenKat
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayday_Maia Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:04 am

val woke up after a long time to find her tiger plushie gone " oh no...no no no.." she searches the whole house and ends up on the matress again thinking as hard as she can knowing she had her plushie when she fell asleep "i wonder who took her...or maybe she ran away due to the condition we live in..." she sighs and curles up on her side towards the window the matress was under "i hope shes okay... if anything happens to her i just know she'll blame me for any and everything that happens to her" she gets up and looks out the window just incase but saw no sign of her plushie so she gets out of the house and starts looking for her plushie when she sees it in the mits of an ally cat and she hisses at it and it runs away so she picks up her plushie and checks it over "oh no...that mean alley cat tore up your tummy and your ear...i wonder how much it'll take to get you fixed..." she sighs and she sits on the edge of the side walk with the plushie in her hands trying to fix it as best as possible until she can get ahold of a needle and some thread
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum